Here are some frequently asked questions to assist you with your sign-buying experience.
How can I receive a quote?
Option 1 – Click on the “Get A Quote” button on the top area of the page. It will open a short form that you can use to inquire about a specific sign project. It will submit the request to our sales dept and a DVC sign specialist will contact you to discuss your sign or project need.
Option 2 – Give us a call, we will be more than happy to assist you over the phone.
Option 3 – Come visit us, we are happy to see our clients face to face and invite you to stop in.
How do I purchase a sign?
There are only a few simple steps to purchasing a sign:
- Contact us to discuss your signage need.
- Receive a professional quote from us.
- Placing Your Order
- A deposit will be required at time of order unless alternative payment terms have been established
- Sign your estimate and return it to DVC Signs
- Provide final details such as color, installation locations etc.
What are the typical turnaround times for signage?
Standard production times- from date of proof approval
- Basic signage & banners 3-5 business days
- Vehicle wraps & graphics 5- 10 business days
- Lighted signs, monuments & permitted signs – 6-12 weeks
- Dimensional, routed, sandblasted, ADA signage – 2-4 weeks
- Labels & Decals 7-10 days (larger qty. orders only)
- Large qty. orders & other custom signage 2-4 weeks (typically)
We understand from time to time customers have a need for an expedited order and DVC Signs will do our best to accommodate these requests. However, in many cases, a rush job incurs additional costs in the form of overtime for our employees and/or having to reschedule other client’s orders that were previously scheduled which causes a backlog in our production flow. In some cases, we may assess a RUSH charge based on the expedited time frame the order is to be completed.
WHEN PLACING AN ORDER PLEASE INFORM YOUR SALESPERSON IF YOU NEED A RUSH SO THEY MAY PROVIDE AN ACCURATE ESTIMATE UP FRONT AND AVOID ANY UNEXPECTED CHARGES AT TIME OF PAYMENT.
Do you offer Installation and Permitting of Signage?
Yes we offer full installation and permitting services